The time has come to create a new Board of Directors for the Canadian New Music Network. This is a self-nominating process.
DEADLINE for nominations is April 15th, 2014.
TO NOMINATE YOURSELF, please contact Tim Brady, CNMN President, firstname.lastname@example.org, 514.931.9747.
Twelve positions to be filled, 2-year mandate.
2 – Atlantic Canada
3 – Québec
3 – Ontario
1 – Manitoba
1 – Saskatchewan
1 – Alberta and the Northern Territories
1 – British Columbia
- New to CNMN? Our PDF brochure provides more information about the organization.
- The board meets by phone 3-4 times per year. Board members should expect to contribute some time and energy to various committees and projects over the course of their mandate.
- For more information about the organization of the board, please visit online: www.newmusicnetwork.ca/org.e/structure
- Details about the current board of directors can be found here: www.newmusicnetwork.ca/en/category/about/board-of-directors/
- To run for board membership, you must have a CNMN membership as an individual with voting rights.
PLEASE FORWARD THIS MESSAGE to people who you think might wish to run.