Practical Information / Hotel
From the airport to the hotel:
- The skytrain goes from the airport to downtown Vancouver. You can either get off at the Granville station and walk 7 minutes to the Sandman Hotel, or change to the Millennium or Expo lines to get off at the Stadium-Chinatown station which is across the street from the Hotel.
From the hotel to the Forum:
- Walk by foot only 4 blocks to the Goldcorp Centre for the Arts, located at SFU Woodward’s — 149 W Hastings St., Vancouver, BC, Canada.
For your convenience, refer to these locations on the Google map. You will find both the Forum (A) and hotel (B) locations.
Where to Eat near SFU Woodward’s
Sandman Hotel Vancouver City Centre
180 W Georgia St.
Vancouver BC V6B 4P4
Toll Free: 1–800-726‑3626 x1 — central reservations
Local: 604–681-2211 (x2 — front desk / x1 — central reservations)
Block of rooms is held for bookings until December 22, 2012, upon which group rate remains but is subject to available vacancy.
Book your room by phone, using the code 605323.
- Until December 22: Call 1–800-726‑3626 x1 (toll free) or 604–681-2211 (local).
- After December 22: Call Ms. Stephanie Oslund’s direct number: 604–646-4316.
(up to quad occupancy)
|Standard — 1 Queen||$79|
|Standard — 2 Double size beds||$89|
|Standard — 2 Queens||$99|
|Standard King — Corporate Tower||$99|
|Standard King w/ pullout — Corporate Tower||$109|
|King Suite — Corporate Tower||$159|
- Rates are per room, per night
- Rates do not include taxes — current taxes are: 2% hotel room tax, 12% HST and 1.5% Marketing Destination Fee
- Taxes are subject to change without notice
- All rooms must be guaranteed at time of reservation to the individual’s credit card. Cancellation policy is 48 hours notification to avoid a penalty of one night’s room and tax.
- The room rates are available on the following nights: Jan 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23, with some flexibility.
Parking is available in the Sandman’s underground, gated parking area. Parking is an additional $15.00 per night.