The CNMN and Circuit, musiques contemporaines, continue their partnership to provide CNMN members access to a significant discount subscription rate to Circuit.
Want to get to know Circuit? Check out the collection at www.revuecircuit.ca/collection. You will find, for example:
- Électroacoustique 1 & 2 (13.1, 2002; 13.2, 2003)
- Musique in situ (17.3, 2007)
- Claude Vivier, 25 ans après (18.3, 2008)
- Stockhausen au Québec (19.2, 2009)
- Pionniers canadiens de la lutherie électronique (19.3, 2009)
- Du spirituel dans l’art ? (21.1, 2011)
- Ana Sokolovic (22.3, 2012)
- La musique des objets (23.1, 2013)
- Fausto Romitelli (24.3, 2014)
- Empreintes écologiques (25.2, 2015)
- Tzadik (25.3, 2015)
- Commissioning a work: mechanisms and influences (26.2, 2016)
Special subscription discount: CNMN members can subscribe to vol. 26 or vol. 27 at a special rate of $20 for the first year of their subscription, and then $33 for subsequent years, the equivalent to a student subscription rate.
Circuit publishes three issues (one volume) each year. Designed as both an art magazine and a means for aesthetic reflection, it is intended for everyone who is concerned by the challenges of contemporary musical and artistic creation. Established in 1989 by Lorraine Vaillancourt, founder and artistic director of the Nouvel Ensemble Moderne (in residence at the Université de Montréal), and Jean-Jacques Nattiez, inaugural editor, Circuit publishes French and English articles, papers and reports about contemporary music output in Quebec, North America and beyond.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information!