FORUM 2016 Registration — Organizations

Con­tents of the yel­low fields will appear in our online Resource Direc­to­ry ONLY if you pro­vide a URL

FORUM Registration Type

Information about the organization

If applic­a­ble
If applic­a­ble

Description

Please select the cat­e­go­ry or cat­e­gories — if any — that best describe the orga­ni­za­tion you’re rep­re­sent­ing. This infor­ma­tion will help to place your orga­ni­za­tion in our Resource Directory.
Record­ing
Asso­ci­a­tion, organization
Edu­ca­tion
Media
Ser­vice Organizations

Information about the representative of the organization who is attending the FORUM

Nametag

How would you like to be iden­ti­fied on your FORUM nametag?
Exam­ple: Emi­ly Hall — Com­pos­er • Admin­is­tra­tive Direc­tor, CNMN (QC)
  • There is a lim­it of 100 char­ac­ters and spaces

Meals

Reg­is­tra­tion includes two onsite buf­fet lunch­es. To help with cater­ing orders, please indi­cate the meals you will attend:
We’ll try our best to accommodate.

Language Facilitation

The FORUM is pro­vid­ing lan­guage facil­i­ta­tion to sup­port com­mu­ni­ca­tion in both offi­cial lan­guages. To help us meet your needs, please respond to the fol­low­ing questions.

Please indi­cate your lev­el of comprehension

Note: If you answered Yes or Maybe, we will con­tact you to dis­cuss. It’s a won­der­ful oppor­tu­ni­ty to con­nect even more with FORUM participants.

Networking Opportunities

We will dis­trib­ute the email address­es and web sites of FORUM par­tic­i­pants. Please note, this infor­ma­tion is dis­sem­i­nat­ed to FORUM par­tic­i­pants only. In the inter­est of con­tin­u­ing net­work­ing oppor­tu­ni­ties, we hope you agree to participate.

Comments

Payment Options