The time has come to create a new Board of Directors for the Canadian New Music Network. This is a self-nominating process.
DEADLINE for nominations is April 21, 2016.
TO NOMINATE YOURSELF, please contact Emily Hall, email@example.com
Fifteen positions, 2-year mandate:
2 – Positions that do not represent a region
Regional Representatives, as follows:
2 – Atlantic Canada
3 – Québec
3 – Ontario
1 – Manitoba
1 – Saskatchewan
1 – Alberta and the Northern Territories
2 – British Columbia
CNMN is always looking for a wide range of people who want to help the cause of new music in Canada, and who want to give time, energy and ideas to make things happen, in collaboration with colleagues from many musical practices from all parts of Canada.
- The board meets by phone 3-4 times per year. Board members should expect to contribute some time and energy to various committees and projects over the course of their mandate.
- More information about the organization of the board can be found here.
- Details about the current board of directors can be found here.
- Details about our mission can be found here.
- The latest published information about committee work can be found here.
- New to CNMN? Our PDF brochure provides more information about the organization. Check out our Members Listing and our News section.
- **To run for board membership, you must have a CNMN membership as an individual with voting rights, with 2015-16 dues paid.**
Please FORWARD THIS MESSAGE to people who you think might wish to run.