Election results are in! The new board will be welcomed at our 2014 AGM this fall, but we wanted everyone to hear the great news before then.
It was a record election for CNMN with four regions campaigning. Thanks go to the 15 self-nominees for participating, and to the 66 individuals and organizations who took the time to cast their vote! We would like to welcome Po Yeh, Jennifer Waring, Louise Campbell, and Norman Adams who are new members of the board, as well as the members who are returning for another mandate.
- Norman Adams – Artistic Director – SuddenlyLISTEN, cellist, improviser – Halifax (NS)
- Jérôme Blais – Composer, professor of music, Dalhousie – Halifax (NS)
- Tim Brady – Composer and performer, director – Bradyworks Ensemble – Montréal (QC)
- Stacey Brown – Composer, educator, researcher – Montréal (QC)
- Louise Campbell – Clarinetist, founding member – In Extensio – Montréal (QC)
- Kyle Brenders – Multi-instrumentalist, composer, improviser, arts administrator, Artistic Associate – Soundstreams – Toronto (ON)
- Jim Montgomery – Composer, performer, educator – Toronto (ON)
- Jennifer Waring – Founder – Continuum – Toronto (ON)
- Alain Perron – Composer, professor of music – University of Regina – Regina (SK)
- Heidi Ouellette – Composer, improviser, director – Cluster Festival – Winnipeg (MB)
Alberta and the Northern Territories
- Po Yeh – Administrator, manager, educator, volunteer – New Works Calgary, Land’s End Ensemble, Honens, CFMTA – Calgary (AB)
- David Pay – Artistic director – Music on Main – Vancouver (BC)