Mark your calendar!
Thursday, 27 October 2016 – 11 am (EST)
The CNMN AGM will take place at 11 AM EST on Thursday, 27 October to consider the business listed below. All members are welcome. Attend in-person in Montreal, attend remotely, or send your proxy.
Will you be attending? We’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CIRMMT — Room A807, New Music Building, 527 Sherbrooke St. West. — map & directions
- To access rm. A807, take the elevators to the 8th floor of the New Music building (NOT of the Strathcona Music Building). The CIRMMT level requires card access. A CNMN representative will be there to let you in.
Attend Remotely (free)
- Details will be emailed to all CNMN members.
- Will you attend remotely? Let us know so we can provide you with a copy of the meeting documents, if you’re an eligible member.*
Or vote by proxy
*Eligible members: only members with voting rights in good standing can vote at the meeting. Don’t forget to settle your membership dues – it’s easy with this online form.
- Verification of Quorum and opening of meeting
- Elect the chair and secretary of the meeting (nominate and vote)
- Approve the Agenda (vote)
- Approve minutes from last AGM, of October 16, 2015 (vote)
- Receive the President’s Report — Kyle Brenders reviews the 2015-16 season as CNMN president
- Receive the Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2016
- Appoint the auditor for the financial year 2016-17 (nomination and vote)
- Receive the Committee reports of the 2015-16 season
- Present the 2016-18 Board of Directors
- Elect the CNMN president (nominate and vote)
- THAT Jennifer Waring be elected president of CNMN
- Other business
Following the AGM, CNMN board members and committee members will be available to talk about what’s in store this year and the future.