Mark your calendar!
Friday, 16 October 2015 – 2 pm (EST)
The CNMN AGM will take place at 2 PM EST on Friday, 16 October to consider the business listed below. All members are welcome.
Will you be attending? We’d love to hear from you: email@example.com
NEW THIS YEAR! Connect with your board representatives and fellow members in-person at one of four locations in simultaneous communication:
- Toronto, with Kyle Brenders, Jim Montgomery and Emily Hall
- CMC Toronto — 20 St. Joseph St. — Google map
- Halifax, with Jérôme Blais
- Script Library of the Dalhousie Arts Centre, 5th floor (no room #, there will be signs to guide you) — 6101 University Ave — map
- Montreal, with Louise Campbell, Stacey Brown and Tim Brady
- CIRMMT — Room A807, New Music Building, 527 Sherbrooke St. West. — map & directions
- To access rm. A807, take the elevators to the 8th floor of the New Music building (NOT of the Strathcona Music Building). The CIRMMT level requires card access. A CNMN representative will be there to let you in. No one there? Text Louise at [number deleted post-meeting] so we know to come let you in.
- Vancouver, with David Pay
Attend Remotely (free)
- Details will be emailed to all CNMN members.
- Will you attend remotely? Let us know so we can provide you with a copy of the meeting documents, if you’re an eligible member.*
Or vote by proxy
*Eligible members: only members with voting rights in good standing can vote at the meeting. Don’t forget to settle your membership dues – it’s easy with this online form.
- Verification of Quorum and opening of meeting
- Elect the chair and secretary of the meeting (nominate and vote)
- Approve the Agenda (vote)
- Approve minutes from last AGM, of September 8, 2014 (vote)
- Receive the President’s Report — Kyle Brenders reviews the 2014-15 season as CNMN president
- Receive the Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2015
- Appoint the auditor for the financial year 2015-16 (nomination and vote)
- Receive the Committee reports of the 2014-15 season
- Other business
Following the AGM, CNMN board members will be available to talk about what’s in store this year and the future.