Mark your calendar!
Monday, 8 September 2014 – 11 am (Montreal Time)
The CNMN AGM will take place at 11 am (Montreal time) on Monday, 8 September to consider the business listed below. All members are welcome.
Attend in-person or by teleconference
- In-person: Canadian Music Centre – 1085 Côte du Beaver Hall, #200, Montréal (metro McGill or Square Victoria) — Google map
- Teleconference (free): details will be emailed to all CNMN members. Let us know if you are attending by phone so that we can provide you with a copy of the meeting documents to approve, if you’re an eligible member.*
- Will you be attending? We’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or vote by proxy
*Eligible members: only members with voting rights in good standing can vote at the meeting. Don’t forget to settle your 2013-2014 membership dues – it’s easy with this online form.
- Verification of Quorum and opening of meeting
- Elect the secretary of the meeting (nominate and vote)
- Approve the Agenda (vote)
- Approve minutes from last AGM, of October 23, 2013 (vote)
- Receive the President’s Report — Tim Brady reviews the 2013-14 season as CNMN president
- Receive the Financial Statements for the year ended 30 June 2014
- Appoint the auditor for the financial year 2014-15 (nomination and vote)
- Receive the Committee reports of the 2013-14 season
- Adopt By-Law Number 2 for the Corporation (vote)
- Present the Board of Directors
- Elect the CNMN president (nominate and vote)
– THAT Kyle Brenders be elected president of CNMN
- Other business
Following the AGM, the CNMN president, board and committee members will be available to talk about what’s in store this year and the future.