Due to the decision made by the CNMN Board to modify the date of the fiscal year end to June 30th this year, it was impossible to approve the 2011-2012 Financial Statements during the Annual General Meeting held on June 26, 2012. We therefore invite you to attend a brief Special General Meeting in order to approve these Statements. This meeting will be held immediately following the Québec regional meeting.
Cléo Palacio-Quintin, treasurer
Sunday, December 9 at 5:00 pm (Montreal Time)
Attend in-person or by teleconference
- In-person: Conseil des arts de Montréal – 1210 Sherbrooke East, Montréal — Google map
- Teleconference (free): details (will be) emailed to all CNMN members
We Need Your Proxy Vote
To Eligible (voting) members who cannot attend: we need your proxy vote. The proxy vote is essential as it is the best way to assure that we have legal quorum to hold the meeting. Directions – PDF or WORD.
- Verification of Quorum and opening of meeting
- Nomination of President and Secretary for the meeting
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Presentation and approval of the Financial Statements, 30 June 2012
- End of meeting