Mark your calendar!
Wednesday, 23 October 2013 – noon (Montreal Time)
The CNMN AGM will take place at noon (Montreal time) on Wednesday, 23 October 2013 to consider the business listed below. All members are welcome.
Attend in-person or by teleconference
- In-person: Canadian Music Centre – 1085 Côte du Beaver Hall, #200, Montréal (metro McGill or Square Victoria) — Google map
- Teleconference (free): details will be emailed to all CNMN members. Let us know if you are attending by phone so that we can provide you with a copy of the meeting documents to approve, if you’re an eligible member.*
- Will you be attending? We’d love to hear from you: email@example.com
Or vote by proxy
To Eligible* members who cannot attend, you can appoint a member to attend and act on your behalf. Directions – PDF or WORD.
*Eligible members: only members with voting rights in good standing can vote at the meeting. Settle your dues now.
- Verification of Quorum and opening of meeting
- Appoint the secretary of the meeting (nominate and vote)
- Approve the Agenda (vote)
- Approve minutes from last AGM (vote)
- AGM of 26 June, 2012
- Special General Meeting of December 9, 2012
- Present and approve the Financial Statements, 30 June 2013 (vote)
- Appoint the CNMN president:
- THAT Tim Brady be elected president of CNMN (vote)
- Receive the President’s Report — Tim Brady reviews the 2012-2013 season as CNMN president.
- Receive other Reports for 2012-2013 season
- Other business
Following the AGM, the CNMN president, board and committee members will be available to talk about what’s in store this year and the future.
1. Available by request: documents that need your approval, if you are an eligible* member — firstname.lastname@example.org
- The draft minutes of the previous AGM
- The Financial Statements, 30 June 2013
2. Don’t forget to pay your 2012-2013 MEMBERSHIP DUES. It’s easy to pay using this online form.